How to wash hands
Washing your hands is one of the most important measures you can take to avoid spreading germs and getting others sick. The CDC recommends washing your hands this way is an effective measure against the spread of COVID-19.
- Wet your hands underwater
- Apply soap, lather and scrub palms together
- Spread soap on back of hands
- Make sure to wash in between fingers
- Clean under nails
- Clean thumbs
- Make sure to scrub for at least 20 seconds for a thorough clean
- Rinse off the soap and dry hands completely
Remember to avoid touching your face and wash hands immediately when you get home from going out!