Snack: Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- 2 cups large flake oats
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 ½ cups canned pumpkin pie filling
- 1 cup milk
Directions for Preparation
- Place the oats in a glass container. Stir in the boiling water.
- Add the pumpkin pie filling and the milk.
- Stir until well combined.
- Cover and store in the fridge.
- To reheat, microwave or warm in a pot on the stove.
This breakfast recipe smells and tastes like the Fall. Using only three ingredients, it could not be easier to make a batch for the week. To boost the protein of this breakfast, sprinkle the oatmeal with any nut or seed before serving. Freeze leftover canned pumpkin for use later in loaves, muffins or more oatmeal.