Dessert: Mandarin Orange Mousse
- 2 envelopes of powdered whipped topping
- 1 envelope instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cans (284 mL each) mandarin oranges drained well
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Milk, quantity depends on the brand of pudding and whipped topping
Directions for Preparation
- In a medium bowl, prepare the whipped topping as per directions on the package.
- Spread out in the bottom of a serving dish. Spread out about half of the mandarin oranges.
- In the same bowl, make the pudding as per the package directions the gently spread as another layer.
- Evenly top with the remaining mandarin oranges then sprinkle with coconut.
Make this dessert a few hours before serving so it can fit in the fridge to set.