Snack: No Fuss Homemade Popsicles
Servings: 12 servings
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
- 1 ½ cups yogurt, any flavour
- 1 cup berries, any type
- 1 cup unsweetened juice, any type
Directions for Preparation
- Spoon the yogurt equally into the muffin tin slots.
- Top with the berries then the juice.
- Make sure to leave a little space at the top, so the foil will not touch the filling.
- Cover the whole top of the tray with aluminum foil. This will hold the spoons in place.
- Poke a hole in the middle of each muffin slot with a sharp knife.
- Insert the other end of the spoon into the slot. This will act like the popsicle stick.
- Repeat for the remaining slots.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours. Remove from the freezer, let sit a few minutes then remove the foil and gently pull out a popsicle and admire the colorful layers!
The kids will love to mix and match their popsicle layers. Equipment needed to make these homemade popsicles is a muffin tin, some aluminum foil, and plastic spoons. If the popsicles do not slide out easily, run hot water over the bottom of the tin.