Main Course: Breakfast Egg Bites
Servings: 12 egg bites
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- 1 package (227 grams) sliced mushrooms, chopped
- 12 small frozen potato pancakes or ½ cup frozen diced hash browns (optional)
- Vegetable oil
Directions for Preparation
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a muffin tin very well.
- If adding hash browns, add them to the bottom of each slot.
- Stir everything else together in a large bowl.
- Spoon the egg mixture evenly into the muffin slots.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let sit for 15 minutes before removing from the pan.
Make and freeze these ahead of time. They can be stored for 8 months in the freezer.