Salad: Pork and Apple Stir-fry
Servings: 5-6 servings
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1-pound ground pork
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 bag ready-made cabbage slaw (about 400 grams)
- 2 apples, chopped
- 3 tablespoons soya sauce, preferably low sodium
- ¼ cup water
Directions for Preparation
- In a large skillet, brown the onion, garlic, and pork.
- Add the cabbage and apples.
- Cook stirring constantly for 15 minutes or until the cabbage is softened.
- Add the soya sauce and water. Cook for another few minutes.
Serve over macaroni noodles or rice. For a quick, easy, and budget-friendly meal, you can't beat this stir fry.