Main Course: Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes
Return to Recipes List
- 2 large BV Select Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup Best Value Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Best Value All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup oats (uncooked)
- 1 cup BV Orchard Frozen Blueberries (do not thaw)
- Margarine or butter for cooking pancakes
Directions for Preparation
- Wisk eggs with milk, in a large bowl.
- Sift in flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together (be careful not to over mix).
- Gently mix in oatmeal and blueberries.
- On medium heat, melt a small amount of margarine or butter on a large griddle or frying pan. Drop approximately 1/4 cup of the batter onto the greased surface.
- When the batter begins to bubble, flip the pancakes. Cook until golden brown.