Snack: Mexican Street Corn
Servings: 4 servings
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
- 4 cobs of corn
- ½ lemon or lime (optional), cut in half
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions for Preparation
- Remove the husks off of the corn.
- Place the corn on the grill for about12 minutes, turning the cobs every couple of minutes so that every side turns golden brown.
- Take of the grill, rub with lemon or lime (optional)
- Spread about a teaspoon of mayo onto each cob of corn then sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve hot.