Snack: Honey Roasted Baby Carrots
- 1 small bag (about 400 grams) baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon non-hydrogenated margarine or butter
Directions for Preparation
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Melt the honey and margarine or butter in a small bowl in the microwave or on the stovetop.
- In a medium bowl, toss the baby carrots with the honey mixture until the carrots are well coated.
- Spread them out evenly onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with a dash of salt.
This recipe only has 3 ingredients and is ready in 30 minutes. Try these instead of serving raw carrots on your next veggie tray.