Snack: Strawberry Orange Popsicles
Servings: 12 servings
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups strawberries, washed with stems removed
- 1 to 1 ½ cups % 100 pure orange juice
Directions for Preparation
- Rinse strawberries and remove stems.
- Pop strawberries in a blender until completely smooth. Add a little orange juice if too thick to blend. If you do not have a blender, mash with a fork.
- Scoop the strawberry mush evenly into the muffin tin.
- Put in the freezer for an hour.
- Place teaspoons into the middle then pop back in the freezer for another hour.
- Top up each with orange juice and freeze until set.
These frozen treats are much lower in sugar than most pre-made choices.