Snack: Pineapple Coconut Muffins
Servings: 24 muffins or 2 loaves
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes for muffins, 45 minutes for loaves
- 1 bag (about 900 grams) oatmeal muffin mix
- 1 cup canned pineapple tidbits, well-drained
- 1 cup shredded coconut, preferably unsweetened
- 2 cups of milk
Directions for Preparation
- the oven to 375°F.
- Put everything in a large bowl.
- Add 2 cups of milk.
- Mix gently until combined. Do not over stir.
- Pour the batter into greased baking pans.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Let cool completely before placing in freezer bags. Label and date the bags. The muffins or loaves can be stored for 8 months in the freezer.