Snack: Best Homemade Eggnog
Servings: Twelve ½ cup servings
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 package (135 grams) cook and serve stovetop vanilla pudding
- 2 cans (341 mL) evaporated milk
- 3 ¼ cups fresh milk
- ½ cup condensed milk
- Cinnamon to taste
Directions for Preparation
- In a medium pot, whisk together 3 cups of milk and the vanilla pudding.
- Stirring constantly, bring up to a low boil.
- Let cook for a few minutes until thickened.
- Turn off the heat and whisk in the remaining milk.
- Add cinnamon to your taste.
- Pour into a pitcher and chill overnight before serving.
You are five ingredients away from a deliciously creamy homemade eggnog. Eggless eggnog is a safer option to serve to children, elders and pregnant women since there is less chance of foodborne illness.