Main Course: Herb Stuffed Grilled Chicken
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Herb filling
- · 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- · 1 tablespoon dried oregano or basil or thyme
- · 1 teaspoon black pepper
- · 2 tablespoons lemon or orange juice
- · ½ cup olive oil
- · 6 cloves garlic, minced
Directions for Preparation
- In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients of the herb filling.
- Slit the chicken breasts halfway into about 4 slices. Do not cut all the way through the chicken. Make sure each slice is still connected at the base.
- Stuff the slits with the herb filling.
- Place the chicken breasts onto a hot grill with the slits facing upwards.
- Cook for about 8 minutes then flip.
- Cook for an additional 8-10 minutes.
Chicken breasts slit and stuffed with a special mixture of herbs and will wow your friends at the next summer BBQ. If you happen to have an herb garden, substitute the dried herbs in this recipe with 3 tablespoons of fresh herbs.