Snack: Blueberry Oat Muffins
Servings: 24 muffins
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
- 1 bag (about 900 grams) oatmeal muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup plain oats
- 2 cups of milk
Directions for Preparation
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Put everything in a large bowl.
- Add 2 cups of milk.
- Mix gently until combined. Do not over stir.
These muffins are the perfect way to start off any morning! Make and freeze these ahead of time. They can be stored for 8 months in the freezer.