Snack: Banana Chia Pudding
Servings: 1.5 cups
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 3 tablespoons chia seed
- 2 cups milk or coconut milk
- ½ cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 bananas
Directions for Preparation
- Add everything except the shredded coconut into a blender. Blend for a minute or less.
- Stir in the shredded coconut.
- Chill for a few hours in the fridge.
Chia seeds are a fiber-packed, little kernel that has exploded in popularity. Make a batch on Sundays for easy breakfasts during the week.