Main Course: Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Skillet
Servings: 6 servings
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 peppers, chopped
- 1 can (425 grams) corned beef hash
- 6 eggs
Directions for Preparation
- In a large skillet or frying pan, heat the oil until warm. Add the onion and pepper.
- Fry, stirring occasionally until soft.
- Add the can of beef hash. Turn up the heat, break up the hash and fry until the hash is sizzling.
- In a separate pan, cook the eggs as your family likes.
- Top the hash with the cooked eggs.
This recipe does not need any extra seasoning as canned corned beef hash is high in salt. By adding vegetables, we boost nutrients and lower the salt content in each serving.