Main Course: Shake n’ Bake Fish Nuggets
- 4 frozen plain fish fillets(any type), thawed
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 pouch shake n bake seasoning
Directions for Preparation
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cut each fish filets into 6 equal pieces.
- Place the fish and the oil in a large bowl. Gently stir until each piece is coated in oil.
- Place the shake n’ bake coating mixture into the bag that comes in the box.
- Add a handful of the fish in the bag with the seasoning mix and shake.
- Transfer the coated fish onto the baking sheet leaving space between each piece.
- Do the same for the rest of the fish.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
These crunchy fish nuggets are a cinch to make.