Dessert: Honey Roasted Plums
Make this lower calorie recipe when plums are in season and serve
on their own or with thick Greek yogurt.
- 6 (not too ripe) plums, cut in half and pit removed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
Sprinkle of salt
Directions for Preparation
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Place halved plums on the baking sheet cut side facing up.
- Drizzle with oil, then the honey or maple syrup. Sprinkle with a small amount of salt.
- Roast for about 12 to 15 minutes, or until honey or maple syrup bubbles.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a couple of minutes before serving.