Dessert: Halloween Cinnamon Crackers
Servings: 12-16 Crackers
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: About 10 minutes
Halloween-themed cinnamon flavoured crackers using tortillas.
- 2 large flour tortillas, preferably whole wheat
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter or dehydrogenated margarine, at room temperature
Directions for Preparation
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Cut each flour tortilla into 6 to 8 wedges or use a Halloween-themed cookie cutter to cut out shapes in the tortillas.
- In a small bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread each cut out with butter or margarine, then dip the coated side into the sugar cinnamon mixture.
- Place on the cookie sheet with the cinnamon side up. Repeat for the remaining cut outs.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 2 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla yogurt as a dip for these crunchy crackers.