National Chocolate Milkshake Day
Chocolate milkshake? YES PLEASE!! Here is a simple yet tasty recipe you’ll love and won’t regret. It’s easy to make and you only need 6 ingredients. Let’s get started!
Healthy Chocolate Milkshake
- ¾ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk or coconut
- 1 ½ tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 frozen ripe banana (sliced)
- ½ plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ¼ cup peanut butter or almond butter (optional)
- In a blender, place all your liquid ingredients first then add the rest.
- Process the mixture till smooth.
- Pour it in a glass and drink away!
(Depending on your liking for chocolate, you can add more cocoa powder).
Happy National Chocolate Milkshake Day!